Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LEAK OF WALE'S NEW ALBUM AMBITION

AMBITION CLICK HERE


Being from DC has made the anticipation of Wale's new album dropping huge. I've been a fan of Wale for a bit now, and after the countless singles and tight mixtapes he has put out, I expected to be blown away with his first album. Unfortunately, I wasn't. Although he has a few hot tracks like Lotus Flower Bomb and That Way as well his track with Kid Cudi, overall the album sounded like a mixtape.

Ambition lacks a strong theme, any interludes or introductions. He plays the DC sound (Caribbean influenced HipHop) but he doesn't do it consistently through-out the album. I listened to the album from start to finish, and by the end I felt robbed of great talent and good music. The same way I felt about Tha Carter IV. My only hope is that his next album makes up for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment